North Texas Lakes Scooter Rally...minibikes welcome, maybe raced ;-)

MadKaw

The scooter rally season is coming and there will be some minibike racing and riding. March 15th weekend just south of Dallas. Come on it and be stupid with the rest of us! Info on the link below, there is also registration info, but you don't have to register unless you intend on enjoying the food, beverages, band, raffle prizes, t-shirts and everything. Come to think of it, why would you not...lol.

We're giving away 2 scooters this year, should be a heck of a good time.

North Texas Lakes Rally

Last edited:
Working on getting my baja warrior going fast so i can race. Also there is a gymkhana at this rally. If enough minis show up maybe we can run a mini bike class on the stunt course:scooter:

MadKaw

Circle flat track racing on the Saturday...plus lots of jackassery. Probably some drag racing too...friends on how many show up with minibikes...

I went last year and it was a blast!!!
Circle track racing, where in that field? If it is, then proly not. That field is so rough you cant really get to any good speed with out geting bucked off your bike or break the frame.

But drag racing and smoking all the scooters on the pavment was to dang fun! I'll will show up for that any day of the week. So cool, see yall there!:scooter: