Oddesy?

I think it's an oddesy. But I'm having issues with the carb. It'll start n run for a sec or two if I shoot gas straight in, but then dies. It was really nasty when I cleaned it. So I have been searching online and all the Oddesy carbs I've seen look different.

BTW I don't know alot about carburators in the first place. But this is different than I'm used to.

Attachments

Without question it is NOT a Honda Oddesy. PAP is correct, Oddesy's had hand controls. FL250's had front suspension and rigid rear. FL350's had 4 wheel suspension. I had a FL350 20 years ago. Lots of fun but very limited as far as riding locations. It was a better desert machine than a woods machine.

Doug

Chinese GY6 based engine. Air filter would probably help. Thorough cleaning of the carb, maybe a 1/4 out on the idle mix, and it should be OK.

Yeah finally figured out it wasn't Oddesy. Got to drive a lap with my hand over the carb choking it out. Thing don't turn for crap. I'm not sure the auto chokes getting power either. A lot of hanging wires.

Last edited: