oldphocker and Rolltide meet up

Rolltide came by the house this morning with his murry . It needed a exhaust system to fit the new harbor freight clone he put on it . We got him hooked up had a beer and went for a few test rides :thumbsup: He is a hell of a nice guy and I was glad to meet him. I snapped a few pics that I'll post later ,I have to go to work for a couple of hours ...

had a great time meeting up with oldphocker this morning. he's an awesome guy and many thanks to him for helping me get the exhaust welded up and mounted on the murray. i can tell all of ya that folks like him are few and far between and i'm really glad we met up and i'm looking forward to the next time we can get together. thanks again partner. :thumbsup:

had a great time meeting up with oldphocker this morning. he's an awesome guy and many thanks to him for helping me get the exhaust welded up and mounted on the murray. i can tell all of ya that folks like him are few and far between and i'm really glad we met up and i'm looking forward to the next time we can get together. thanks again partner. :thumbsup:
Thanks brother I feel the same about you ...i8'll post up some pics in a few ( need the wife to help me LOl )