Oregon/Washington based 2024 mini events

Anyone out there have a line on what mini events, like the Gambler 100 mini enduro, will be happening in the PacNW in 2024??......any recent or accurate online (FB) info is non-existent. Thanks.

sonerenos

i would too like to be in the loop. I usually attend the california events since PNW has nothing to offer.
maybe we change that and get something started. it doesnt take more than a few people to show up.

i would too like to be in the loop. I usually attend the california events since PNW has nothing to offer.
maybe we change that and get something started. it doesnt take more than a few people to show up.
Thats a great idea. If I had any experience promoting and organizing events like that, I would be willing to lead the way, but I don't. But I can certainly volunteer my time. And you're right, the PNW is very behind the curve not only on the minibike side but also the vintage motocross side as well. Wasn't like that back in the 90's.

Have all of the Hodaka folks stopped coming? They used to have a pretty big gathering every year, didn't they?
I think you may be talking about Hodaka Days in Athena, Oregon, over by Milton-Freewater in eastern Oregon. As far as I know they still have that big event every year. Maybe shut down for Covid but I believe they are up and running again. I could be wrong. But that event isn't a minibike event. Most of those Hodaka's are full size or almost full-sized bikes.

sonerenos

I'm down in Salem, Or. and I'm finding it hard to get any kind of info on events, even something as popular and the Gambler 100. I just don't get it.
I'm in Florence. @kc57 is in Eugene. @superflea isn't too far off the beaten path. We could get an annual gathering here at my house where we have a small loop to ride on the 15 acres.

something beats nothing!

Keep it and build it!
The whole reason behind buying it was for my wife, but she has almost zero interest. lol......If there were more events up here within reasonable driving distance, I would keep it but I'm not driving to California 3 or 4 times a year just to ride the thing. Too bad because it's cool. Still in the box from Go Powersports. lol....1000 bucks gets it delivered to someone's door within about a 75-mile radius from Salem, Or for no extra charge.