Original Stellar Industries Mini Bike Catalog, Promo Sheets, Factory Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to start parting with some of the paperwork and catalogs from my personal collection....

This lot is a treasure trove for the Stellar fans. There is a promotional brochure which includes an article from Mini Bike Guide magazine with some cool backround info on the company and photos from a NY mini bike race. There is a single page color sheet printed on heavy stock promoting the Black Beauty, Red Baron and Blue Blazer.

The crown jewel of the lot is a catalog of the factory bikes and related ad designs for print shop use. This was not a public offering, this were the templates used by Stellar to run their weekly or monthly ads in newspapers, trade magazines, promotional flyers etc. Notice the register marks for print shop use as well as the various pricing and "special" offer call outs.

Besides being super cool to read it makes great reference material. There are pages here of catalog pictures of obscure Stellar bikes I have never seen anywhere else. I only showed a sample.

All of the paperwork is vintage , original and in perfect condition. I will offer it here once before throwing it to the vultures on Ebay.

$45 shipped...Paypal only .

Status
Not open for further replies.