Pack mule panel fab finally done!

GEFFW

20240114_134926.jpg I think I'm finally done with all my panels. The headlight really gave me a direction to tie everything together.

Attachments

GEFFW

I'd have to have an ashtray also. :D
Have you tested your gas tank?
Lol, I just got a shutoff valve for the tank so I'll be testing it next. I think I'm getting about to the point of tearing this thing all down and getting the frame ready to paint. I just got done fixing the leaks on my buddies Rose tank so I've got a little experience now if mine turns out to be more of a seive than a tank!

GEFFW

You didn't put the rifle or fishing rod on it. o_O:D
Pretty darn good though. How did you make that?
Lol, hahaha, you caught me! Ya, I had to simplify it a little. I did my best to draw it up in the computer basing it off the decal and then 3D printed it. I'm just a hobbyist so I just kinda wing it so to speak. I like it though. I'm going to make a Packmule emblem for the back based off the script too.

GEFFW

20240127_181102.jpg Final piece of the puzzle done. This thing has gotten heavy enough that it was getting kinda hard to pick it up to do the rear kick stand so I figured I'd better put a side one on. Lol, good thing I used aluminum on most of it! Now it's time to do the final teardown and get this thing ready to paint!

Attachments