Parade Day!

:thumbsup: Looks wet. I see the late model Mopar guys were out, and couldn't help but to notice the 68 Newport. :laugh: I enjoy your photos and escapades as always Tom. Thanks for sharing them.
Thanks. I love that Newport. It's all original, with just a few warts. The driver said that he inherited it from a family member who was the longtime owner. The Mopar club was mostly new Challengers and Chargers, but there was also a Road Runner, a 340 'Cuda and a few Darts/Valiants. One of the Darts was a DNF about halfway through the parade. The PT Cruiser club used to have a huge turnout, but they have been missing for a couple of years. I like these cars better.

Thanks for those photos Tom! I'll take the 340 E body please! :) In the early 70's, my father owned a Newport just like that one, in blue. Had a 383 2 bbl. It would smoke the tires a very long way- until I got caught doing it, and was relegated to the Ford Station wagon.

I spent yesterday cruising a local car show in my 67 RT and took a detour through town as the Spring Breakers are here. (Eye candy) Sometimes I enjoy just driving it for driving's sake. I also miss the PNW, but the rainy photos help a bit with that. LOL! Oregonians don't tan, they rust. :thumbsup: Cool stuff my man.