Parting out Rupp Roadster 2

Hey everyone. So I avoided it as long as I could, but I have a complete Rupp Roadster 2 with a few new parts that I will be parting out. Here is the first installment of parts from this.

Shocks - $10

Clutch cover bracket that attaches to engine (complete) - $15

Rear fender bracket with red reflectors - $7

Footpegs - $7

Handlebar u-bolts - $7

Side reflector tabs - $5

Exhaust pipe - $50

Handlebars (nice) - $30

Kickstand (actually for a 10" model, has been blasted and coated with clear) - $15

Really nice gas tank and a NOS rear fender that were painted by a body shop and paint matched to the Rupp red (I was doing the red and black scheme). Includes nice chrome gas cap. Gas tank has not a single dent in it. - $110

I have many other parts that I will get on here eventually, driver, driven, clutch cover, chain guard, rear wheel, brand new rear light, highlight with wiring harness and killswitch/headlight switch, frame, seat, etc. None of the prices above include shipping. Pm if interested. I will post pictures next.

Last edited:
hey everyone. So i avoided it as long as i could, but i have a complete rupp roadster 2 with a few new parts that i will be parting out. Here is the first installment of parts from this.

Shocks - $10

clutch cover bracket that attaches to engine (complete) - $15 sold

rear fender bracket with red reflectors - $7

footpegs - $7

handlebar u-bolts - $7 sold

side reflector tabs - $5

exhaust pipe - $50

handlebars (nice) - $30 sold

kickstand (actually for a 10" model, has been blasted and coated with clear) - $15 sold

really nice gas tank and a nos rear fender that were painted by a body shop and paint matched to the rupp red (i was doing the red and black scheme). Includes nice chrome gas cap. Gas tank has not a single dent in it. - $110

i have many other parts that i will get on here eventually, driver, driven, clutch cover, chain guard, rear wheel, brand new rear light, highlight with wiring harness and killswitch/headlight switch, frame, seat, etc. None of the prices above include shipping. Pm if interested. I will post pictures next.
update!