Parts!!

ive still got alot of parts left i need to sell..all stuff is OBO!! prices dont include shipping so if you want a shipping quote just ask..

whats left of my trail bronc, back fender bracket was broke and has been re welded, whole frame with forks, $35.00 + shipping!, seat bracket, the seat really isnt worth saving at all, but the seat mounting brackets, and the clutch cover mounting brackets i want $20.00 for..

also have a clutch like was on the original trail broncs for $30.00

ive got a 5hp briggs that i just honed, and put new rings in, and rebuilt the carb, its not real pretty but it runs great!:laugh: $100.00

also stilll have this pocket bike or scooter wheele for the front of a mini, had it on my doodle bug for awhile and it handeled alot better with it, il throw it in with something els if you want it..

i also have a 1inch go kart axle, bought it for a kart i had and never used it, its brand new, i wanna say its a 44 or 45 inch long one...its threaded on the end, and keyed, i payed 60 dollars for it, il take $30.00.

ive also got a pair of shocks off a moped, and a headlight off something...i think its a 7inch? bulb is blown i think, the shocks came off a kinetic moped...i am asking 15 for the headlight, and 10 for the shocks..

sold clutch headlight and clutch cover brackets!! stil got everything els!! IWILL SELL THE %HP BRIGGS FOR 50 BUCKS!! PLUS SHIPPING>>I NEED THE MONEY!!!