peice of torque converter stuck to motor help

So long story short my chain is tapping the torque converter up on the part that attaches to the crankshaft and I need to move the torque converter out away from the motor a tiny bit more but the cog piece that sits on the crankshaft that drives the converter will not come off, any ideas? Pardon my lack of terminology I'm still new to small engines

I think he is saying he cant get the piece off to put a washer behind it...
Yes I need to get the piece off so I can get a washer on there too space it away but I can't get the inner part off, I'll have to take pictures tomorrow, there is a part that slides onto the crankshaft, the belt sits on the clutch that is down by the sprocket and there is the upper part that the belt rides on, that upper part there is a sleeve part that has bumps on it that the upper cloth l clutch sits on that tightens the belt as the crankshaft spins, that sleeve with the bumps is stuck on the crankshaft I'll try and find a picture of it

Well....

This might help.

Get a pine 2 by 4 and gently tap the driver bushing from the left side to the right.
Your goal is to make it wiggle and loosen ( penetrating oil will help here too ).

If that does not work you could try a collar and a 2 jaw puller.

If that's not an option heat it up with a profane torch until a dab of spit on your finger boils when touched to the bushing ( No Hotter ).
Then quickly squirt a 2 second blast from an inverted can of duster INTO the center of the bushing at the end of the crank shaft.
This might crack things loose.

Combination of oil, tap and rapid heating cooling will eventually break it free.

Remember I said tap not beat on with 2 by 4 beat will bend your crank and destroy you bearings
Also turn the crank as you tap, this is still bad for the bearings but by moving it around you will spread the damage and reduce the probability of doing some catastrophic harm

In the future use some never seize and shim washers.
You are not the first to have the trouble.