photoshop or photo touchup/fixing experts??

markus

Anyone good with correcting photos on here that could maybe take a crack at trying to make an image I have a little better?? It is a Vintage mini bike photo/image BUT its a scan of a centerfold from an early 70's "mens" magazine (its nothing raunchy other than a naked lady posing with the bike) so if that a problem I understand. My 2 in 1 computer is the latest windows and it has some touch up options, Its just a blue wall background that has the shade line through it, My PC corrected the other areas pretty good. Or if maybe there is a free downloadable program or something thats good that you know of for photo touch ups etc..

thanks for any assistance :thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I did some Quick fix on it, if I had my old Corel Draw program, I'd of fixed the \og

OldMiniBikes clean

Last edited:
Someone post the damn photo already. Sheesh. We can watch brains splattering all over the movie screens, but breasts are purely offensive. FMTT. Let's pretend we're in Europe for just a second, and show them jugs...er...mini bike.

Last edited:
LOL, breasts plus! Bonus! Cool photo. Pretty tame by some standards, but yeah, she needs a pair of drawers and some pasties. Thanks Cory. I am happy now.