Please help I.D this bike. Trail Ram?

Saw this one for sale in an ad. Looks like a Trail Ram, but the back fender is different, maybe homemade? Has a new Chinese engine and he wants $250.
Thanks, Tom

jrzmac

Saw this one for sale in an ad. Looks like a Trail Ram, but the back fender is different, maybe homemade? Has a new Chinese engine and he wants $250.
Thanks, Tom
I think its a Trail Buck. I don't think the Trail Ram had rear shocks? Someone on here has a couple of them. Like 3 or 4!

trailramdan

It's a good buy I almost picked it up months ago but the rear fender bugged me and the odds I'd find a replacement were slim. Its worth 250

I have Trail Rams and they are complete.

This thing is frame, rims, forks and shock orig, the rest is chopped up and just bad.

My opinion and my money wouldn't do much more.
I'm a purist for a 70's bike, Harbor Freight motors for me will stay in China.

You know parts are non existent to find and the picture doesn't actually show any jackshaft action, so I can't tell if it's even complete there, but I'm betting not.
The brake setup is odd and also hard to find with.

So, if it's a good deal to you go get it, like we always say, it's worth what YOU will pay!

I meant I couldn't see the whole jackshaft, on the right side of the bike, to me that whole setup is integral to the bike, it does appear to be there in some fashion.

the key would be the brake setup on the jackshaft to me and orig shaft?