Please help me ID this mini chopper

Hello!

First post here.

I pursing my first hobby, hit/miss one lunger farm engines, at a local engine show, and stumbled upon this mini chopper frame. The price was right, so I left the show with it.

Can anyone ID it? The rake of the frame seems very steep, and none of the stock seats available online would fit it, at least not the angle.

I have a bunch of old small engines (B&S, Clinton, Reo) that I could power it with, or I could just bolt on a Honda 6.5HP clone from Harbor Freight...haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help I can get ID'ing it.

Thanks...

Chris
Monroe, CT

Hello!

First post here.

I pursing my first hobby, hit/miss one lunger farm engines, at a local engine show, and stumbled upon this mini chopper frame. The price was right, so I left the show with it.

Can anyone ID it? The rake of the frame seems very steep, and none of the stock seats available online would fit it, at least not the angle.

I have a bunch of old small engines (B&S, Clinton, Reo) that I could power it with, or I could just bolt on a Honda 6.5HP clone from Harbor Freight...haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help I can get ID'ing it.

Thanks...

Chris
Monroe, CT
I don't know what it is, but i'm seriously diggin on it, nice find, bitchen fenders

I don't know what it is, but i'm seriously diggin on it, nice find, bitchen fenders
Thanks...unfortunately, they're not original, or even close. I don't know what they're off of, but they've been chopped up to fit.

From looking at some other choppers, it looks like I might be missing a shock-sprung seat mount. Anyone agree or disagree? I want to find out what I'm missing before I decide what to do with it.

Thanks...

Chris

mybiz

? Outlaw

oops Welcome :laugh: look in the photo section under Lil Indian there is a brochure of an outlaw. Where the upper and lower frame attachés to the neck and the foot rests are similar to the outlaw and the motor plate being at the front of the frame. The rear axle mounts are different on the outlaws I don't know but yours looks like an old one.. Here is a pic of one of the outlaw models.

Last edited:
It looks like the outlaw it the first brochure but the axle tabs dont look right, changes have probably been made including what was certainly a solo seat.:thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

How do I get to the pics section?

I did find a few pics on Google of an Outlaw, and yes it is similar but not an exact match. Some outlaws handlebars simply extend from the forks, mine has mounting blocks. There also doesn't appear to be any place to mount seat shocks, so, yes,it may have had a solo seat. There are two small seat mounting pegs welded to the top frame rail - you can see them in the pics - although the front seat mount is a pivot, as if it had a sprung seat at one point. Also, the drive sprocket is mounted on the left hand side (as you sit on the bike) vs. the right hand side in many of the Outlaw pictures.

Where would I look to find a seat?

With a solo seat, I was thinking of getting a top mount chopper type tank, West Coast Mini Choppers has a cool looking one for about $99. I'd have to figure out the mounting, but that's do-able. Has anyone ever used a top mounted tank? Any watch outs?

Thanks...

Chris