Possible Manco Streaker?

I've read a few threads on the forum and have to say there are some very knowledgeable folks on here. Maybe you can help me on this one. I recently bought this little gem. Once I got it home it didn't take long to notice someone did a really sloppy spray job on it and it made me wonder if they were just trying to make the bike look older than it really was. I posted a couple of pics on Facebook and was told I have an early Manco Streaker. It doesn't have the plastic chain guard and the fenders were obviously replaced and the rear one looks like it may be mounted backwards. The major difference I see between mine and any I have tried to match it to is the key start under the seat.The red under the ugly gold/green paint looks like powdercoating making me think it's an early 90's but that key start baffles me. Any help or info would be very much appreciated!! I've cleaned the paint off the front wheel and resprayed. Working my way to that sorry looking back tire, lol. #somedayitwillbecoolagain #thatsalotofmotorforsuchalittlebike 20200430_190941.jpg 20200430_190949.jpg 20200802_120743.jpg
The seat turned out awesome and the Stage 1 kit is the way to go!!! My neighbors hate that header but ehhhhh, it's fun!!!