Predator 212 takes off when started

I have a predator 212 hemi, VM 22 carb (125 main), exhaust pipe, 12T in the front and 70T in the rear, stock internals.
Then, I did a governor removal on it, put 10T in the front, 48T on the rear. Before I made these changes my bike always pulled forward a little when I started it. But now, instead of starting in 1 to 2 pulls. It takes 15 to 20, and when it does turn on, it wants to launch forward, and my tachometer reads around 2700 RPMs. With the idle screw on the car but I was able to get it down to 1500 RPM at idle but it’s still wants to pull forward a lot. What should I do in order to it from launching forward and idling so high?

Are you using the enrichment lever when you start the engine? Because of the way they work the enrichment circuit will cause the rpm to go up. You need to adjust the engagement of whatever you are using (TC or Clutch) to raise the engagement speed or just move the enrichment lever half way when starting cold. It should not take 15 to 20 pulls to start a cold engine with a VM22 set up correctly. Also 1500 rpm is low enough that a clutch should not be engaging. Tell us if it is a clutch or TC and all the details of whichever it is.

You must have done something else while you had it apart. When you removed the governor, did you remove the carburetor or just pop the top off and leave it on the cable? If so, see the post above.
You really should replace the connecting rod and flywheel with billet aluminum parts for safety and durability.
Making it go faster than it was designed to go will drastically reduce engine life and possibly yours.

You must have done something else while you had it apart. When you removed the governor, did you remove the carburetor or just pop the top off and leave it on the cable? If so, see the post above.
You really should replace the connecting rod and flywheel with billet aluminum parts for safety and durability.
Making it go faster than it was designed to go will drastically reduce engine life and possibly yours.
Good call. I totally missed the "stock internals" part.
OP- is the spark plug wet with fuel?

Are you using the enrichment lever when you start the engine? Because of the way they work the enrichment circuit will cause the rpm to go up. You need to adjust the engagement of whatever you are using (TC or Clutch) to raise the engagement speed or just move the enrichment lever half way when starting cold. It should not take 15 to 20 pulls to start a cold engine with a VM22 set up correctly. Also 1500 rpm is low enough that a clutch should not be engaging. Tell us if it is a clutch or TC and all the details of whichever it is.
I have a predator 212 hemi, VM 22 carb (125 main), exhaust pipe, 12T in the front and 70T in the rear, stock internals.
Then, I did a governor removal on it, put 10T in the front, 48T on the rear. Before I made these changes my bike always pulled forward a little when I started it. But now, instead of starting in 1 to 2 pulls. It takes 15 to 20, and when it does turn on, it wants to launch forward, and my tachometer reads around 2700 RPMs. With the idle screw on the car but I was able to get it down to 1500 RPM at idle but it’s still wants to pull forward a lot. What should I do in order to it from launching forward and idling so high?
Thank you for all the help