Pushrod length

Put a what I believe is a gx160 head on my hemi predator. Running a black mamba sr cam. I tried to use my stock length hemi Pushrod(5.54in) , but I could barely thread the lockout on yhr rocker stud. Replaced the pushrods with 5.34in long, and I can get my lockouts on, but now it seems like I'm not getting full lift from the cam. Lash is set at.003, stamped stock rocker arms, .010 head gasket, piston to valve clearance measured .095. Piston is in the hole .002. Am I using the right length pushrods? Did I miss something on this swap? I wanted to get a set of 1.3 ratio billet rockers, but now I'm not sure with this (what I think) is the wrong length pushrods, and the low clearance from the vales-pistons.

If you are only .002 in the hole and only a .009 gasket... That is not enough clearance... Either use the .045 gasket or stack 3 .009 gaskets together...

What lifters are you using? That could be another problem, can't remember if they are different on the Hemi or not...

Using stock hemi lifters. If I use the .045 gasket, that's. Kind of defeating the purpose of using this head lol. I did this swap to raise the compression.

How high are you trying to get your compression? You should have plenty even with the .043 gasket. But prowler is right your piston to head clearance of .012 seems tight, I usually aim for .035-.045.

Using stock hemi lifters. If I use the .045 gasket, that's. Kind of defeating the purpose of using this head lol. I did this swap to raise the compression.

Trying to get around 11-12:1 compression, using download in the stickiest as a guide. Yes I know I should cc my head, etc to find out, just figured I'd throw it on there to try it out.

A stock 14cc head that has not been worked on... IE bigger valves and unshrouded...
With .045 clearance will be right around 11.5-12-1 comp. and that would be using a Honda Crank...
A tic more comp. using a predator crank...

Well I'm going to run it as is, then I'll throw on the thicker gasket to be TOTALLY safe. This weekend will be the last time I run it till next spring anyways. Since I'm the "crewchief" for our little band of mini's, I have 4 more to get finished before spring rolls around. Thanks for the help guys.