Radio Flyer "Mini-Bike"

Have been wanting one of these ever since I saw one. Only made for 1 year... it's a 1988 Radio Flyer MB52. Yes the same company that made the wagons and the sleds. Still in business today. I actually called the company and a sales rep gave me info on the mini-bike. They made them originally from 1938 to 1942 then remade for 1 year as a 50th anniversary. Pics are taken with a spray paint can just to give you an idea of how freakin' tiny this thing is.

Hey delray I did notice that you had one before I bought this one. Yours looks just as nice and man oh man are they tiny tiny. Great piece to have in my opinion. Someone has to preserve the cool items of our past. I have more vintage bicycles that I bought last year and still haven't unboxed them yet. :doah: I will in the next few days. :thumbsup:

delray

i had couple more cool looking vintage small bicycle bikes save on my old computer, but that computer crash.....:doah:
cool thing about it, they did say minibike on them....

delray

trailhopper, looks like radio flyer made two different minibikes. solid red color(maybe little older model?)
i found this one at a swapmeet. little beat up. i didn't buy it....:doah:

That is cool delray. Mine is missing the training wheels. Not sure if you saw this but I did get the other one made by Garton. (also needs a set of trainers and the headlight)

radio flyer mini bike parts

I am desperately looking for one of the Radio Flyer Mini-Bike Model MB52 1989. My son owned one, it was his second motorcycle, he kept it all these years for when he had a child. My son was a professional motorcycle mechanic and passed away this year before repairing the mini bike for his 3 year old son. I am trying to honor his wish and refurbish it. If anyone has parts or a bike for sale I would appreciate it I need the fenders and seat and pedals.