Rare Taco For Sale

Tomas

For sale: Early style round tube swing-arm frame, Forks & Shocks included, S/N 7T413, willing to ship(to lower 48 states only), $500 plus shipping buyer also responsible for insurance for lost,thieft or damage.Payment by postal money order or cash if local pick-up.PM me for more info. :thumbsup:

george3

For sale: Early style round tube swing-arm frame, Forks & Shocks included, S/N 7T413, willing to ship(to lower 48 states only), $500 plus shipping buyer also responsible for insurance for lost,thieft or damage.Payment by postal money order or cash if local pick-up.PM me for more info. :thumbsup:
How rare is it? I prefer My Tacos well done. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tomas

I can't be too far off on pricing have you gone through the latest Listings for tacos two of em aren't even real vintage tacos one is a replica (Taco 99 I think ) and the other is a modified version of a 22 that is done very well. Then I went through every listing for tacos and never seen a listing for a round swing arm. As far as strightness it looks like only the forks which can be replaced with a better set very easily.The swing-arm may be slightly curved at the ends but not hard to remedy plus the engine plate isn't all shot out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

george3

I can't be too far off on pricing have you gone through the latest Listings for tacos two of em aren't even real vintage tacos one is a replica (Taco 99 I think ) and the other is a modified version of a 22 that is done very well. Then I went through every listing for tacos and never seen a listing for a round swing arm. As far as strightness it looks like only the forks which can be replaced with a better set very easily.The swing-arm may be slightly curved at the ends but not hard to remedy plus the engine plate isn't all shot out. :thumbsup:
I wasnt knocking the bike at all. get what you can. I have one, well 3 tacos but 1 like that.

Tomas

Ha ha haaaa... :evil_laughter: It ain't over till it sells. I'm just waiting for the first person to make a decent offer.