RCF micro frame

I have one of these for sale. This is one of Evan's first run. When I bought it, I had Evan raise the top cross braces by 3/4". This was done to be able to allow room for the Honda GXH50 I was planning to install. Evan gladly did this without reluctance. (What can you say about a guy like that?) I don't have a photo, but I'm sure most of you know what these look like. If someone is really interested, I could get a photo on. Unfortunately, the reason I'm selling is because my priorities have changed since my wife's recent passing. Looking for $250.00 plus shipping from 03087. Thanks for looking.

Henry

Got a couple of shots of this bike. You can see the top (seat) braces I mentioned in my first post. Evan raised them 3/4" for the motor clearance I needed at the time. If this extra headroom isn't necessary for the motor, I suppose it could serve for some other purpose; perhaps to allow for the installation of a fuel tank?? I'm picturing something similar to those flat under seat tanks those Bug Engineering bikes used to come with. BTW, are Evan's welds unreal, or what? You may also notice how he made the fork axle tube connections at the time. Sorry, but I don't mean to be critical (my opinion only), but I always favored this method of connecting the fork tubes to the axle sleeves over the "pinched" tube attachment of later bikes.

Attachments

Will u do 250 shipped 02914
Hi Tony; Thank you for your interest. Not sure I can meet that offer. That said, I can't seem to get an accurate quote on the shipping. I called my local Fedex terminal, but they are closed at this time. I'll have to call back on Monday. Looks like a Fedex box around 24x24x18, weighing a bit under 20 lbs. BTW, I'll be in Boston on March 15.

Tony; Just took a dimension. From the "top of the upper triple T" to the top of the handlebars measures 10 3/4". This should be the "standard" height.

OK, the rules specify one bump per week. A bump occurs whenever someone posts anything- bringing their "ad" to the top. Clearly outlined in the rules. Sunnyknoll and Tony can keep this in the PM's.

If Tony as a new member needs a hand with figuring out the PM's etc. let me know if I can help. I'm sure no one is "bumping" the thread on purpose.

Iam going to past on the bike frame looking for one with the tall bars thank you
Tony: Okay, no problem. Should you change your mind, just let me know. Please keep in mind, whereas we are so close to each other, I can get this bike to you without having to pay shipping. In the meantime, I'll have to leave the listing up. Thank you again for your interest.

All the best, Henry