RCF Micro Westbend 580

JohnC

$2500 Located in Mount Airy Maryland 21771

For your consideration is one of the prettiest mini bikes out of my personal collection. This is a RCF micro (2" Handlebar Rise) powered by a Chrysler Westbend 580 Power Bee Two Stroke engine. The engine has the Vpower intake with Reed cage and runs great! My video goes over the starting process aswell. The wheels are 6" Rupp Turbines complimented by nice low profile street tires. Cone exhaust is fully Handmade by myself. Chainguard and clutch brake bracket is handmade by my self aswell. The clutch brake stops very hard like it should. Swivel throttle cable bracket makes the throttle so smooth and snaps back nice. The rear wheel axle tabs are slotted for chain adjustments for the jackshaft. I used a double threaded axle with nuts on the inside and out. The chain never gets loose! I weigh 225lbs and I am 5'11. This bike runs as good as it looks and sparks a lot of interest when I bring it out to car shows. I hate to sell it but I just have enough bikes. The frame is 2k Clear Coated. Last but definitely not least my seat was done by @chad Ryan. The bike tops out at 25mph on flat ground with the current gear ratio. This is trully a one of a kind unique build that represents new school and old school all in one! Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. A lot of hard work went into this build.

RCF serial # G5-00479
Westbend 580 Model 58041 Serial 4566

Attachments

Nice love the attention to detail and the vintage mix of parts not just a predator. the chain/clutch cover is that off an old snow blower and that seat is awesome. Who made that did you hydro dip the parts to match?

JohnC

Nice love the attention to detail and the vintage mix of parts not just a predator. the chain/clutch cover is that off an old snow blower and that seat is awesome. Who made that did you hydro dip the parts to match?
Thank you. I Actually make those chain guards. Chad Ryan on Facebook makes my seats. The bike was painted by me. Any parts with cheker Flag is vynl decal from a roll.