removing tank brackets?

it shows $12 for shipping for me. :(

that could also work for mounting my tank (might look a bit goofy though). it fits in front of my seat but the bars just hit it a bit. damnit, now i'm going to have to spend more money to try it out.

not at all. their worth every penny i think, and asking 5 dollars for shipping is not bad at all because the bubble wrap envelope he uses cost 1.50 and then gas their and back you are actually getting a good deal. i don't see why someone would complain.

and yes the holes are not drill but that because some people like to choose where they sit. and if the bend is slightly off all you have to do is step on it. its not that hard.:eek:ut:

:thumbsup:
Yeah, mine was $11.00 to ship? As for the installation it was no big deal, but it would of been nice if it was engineered alittle better. If you have to modify it to make it fit right, then why not just sell a flat piece of aluminum & have the customer bend it to there needs?

Like I said it wasn't a big deal, I just think the seller could easily adjust hits process to make the fit and finish better & maybe pre-drill it will horizontally slotted holes so the customer could set the position left or right exactly how they like it?

All in all it's probably a $5.00 part to make, taking material & fabrication time into consideration. But there being sold at prototype pricing, which is ok with me, I'm sure there was a few wasted pieces getting the measurements correct.

hey strigoi, you can look at my mini i just took a grinder with a cutting wheel and cut it off and used a air sander to smooth out the case i like the way they look the plates are cool. to mount a fuel pump on or something i just don`t understand how that is going to stop pieces of steel shooting out . the motor cases are stronger than that plate so if the case don`t stop it that thin ass piece of aluminum will. go figure maybe the cases should be made of that magic metal. :confused:

about the only thing i can think of to mount to it is a fuel pump. i don't have any plans to get one anytime soon so i'll probably end up cutting off the brackets now.