Restaurants with awesome names

In Portland, Ore., there's a restaurant called the Prime Rib. I don't recall it being ever called anything else, but up until about the time I was born it was the Coon Chicken Inn.

I heard this place is awesome but I haven't been there yet.
I'm a big fan of noodles, and of soup. I looked this place up before, after seeing something on TV about chef jonathon sawyer and the greenhouse tavern.
I would love to check it out as well but I don't get down that way very often. Do me a favor if you go, let me know what you think?

I'm a big fan of noodles, and of soup. I looked this place up before, after seeing something on TV about chef jonathon sawyer and the greenhouse tavern.
I would love to check it out as well but I don't get down that way very often. Do me a favor if you go, let me know what you think?
Will do :thumbsup:

I always liked the "Pig N' Whistle" diner by my work. You could literally walk in. Sit at the counter by the guy cooking. Tell him what you want,get served,eat and pay and be in and out in 9 minutes. .... Then one day they just never reopened. I heard he owed taxes so he just screwed back to Greece. It's been a few years but I am pretty sure the place is still fully stocked. I bet the food is rancid if so. Hard to tell because the sides roll down like a garage door. Zombie proof....