RESTORED Heald Super Bronc VT-8 parts

Bronc

Hey everyone,

My Dad and I have some nice extra Super Bronc parts that we want to part out! We live in Brainerd Minnesota and are asking $1,000 for everything.

Up for sale are fully-restored vintage mini bike parts for a VT-8 Super Bronc by Heald, Inc. Most of these parts have been professionally sandblasted and powder coated in Red Baron Red, and Bright Bond Chrome with clear coat. The frame has a handy transport bar welded on the right side for easy transport on an open trailer. Super Bronc parts in this condition are VERY RARE and are in like-new condition for maximum eye appeal. These parts are being sold as a complete package deal only.

Here is a parts list:

Rims - Powder coated in Red Baron Red

Seat - Professionally reupholstered and covered

Frame and fork - Powder coated in Red Baron Red

Tires - Brand new 22 x 11.8 knobby and valve stems

Brake Handle - Powder coated in Bright Bond Chrome

Rear Shocks - Sandblasted, primed, and ready for finishing

Fenders - Powder coated in Bright Bond Chrome with clear coat

Handlebars - Powder coated in Bright Bond Chrome with clear coat

Hubs, axles, and axle extensions - Powder coated in gloss black - Chain included

Sprocket, kickstand, rear fender brace, and seat bracket - Powder coated in gloss black

Front fork (shock absorber) axle extensions powder coated in Bright Bond chrome with clear coat. - Springs included

Note: Engine with torque converter is EXCLUDED. These parts have never been assembled since restored. I will also throw in the 4 foot rests for the frame, a reserve gas tank, plus new rear hub bearings and new front axle seals for the front hub. These parts would be perfect to assemble all together, and after you install an engine and torque converter, you would have a complete restored mini bike, or maybe you just need extra parts? The choice is yours. If you are serious about them and want to talk price, we can discuss it here publicly, or PM each other. I would prefer a PM. They would be sent well packed via UPS. We accept a USPS money order for payment. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Bronc

Offers are now welcome. Feel free to send me a PM with an offer for everything. Please keep in mind that there will be a charge for shipping and handling for the distance to your location.

Last edited: