river ride

So far 8 guys are rollin .were trying to make that ride once a month .so if u miss out this time there will be more rides in the future . I'll post video on YouTube of the ride.@ graygooserider .:thumbsup:

I'll try tomorrow. I used my helmet cam. I got to cut the clips vids were too long .a lot of people didn't go cuz they thought it was going to rain . We met 2 go karts a pocket bike and another mini bike . Total riders -two karts, 3 minibikes and a lil pocket bike.:thumbsup:

I'll try tomorrow. I used my helmet cam. I got to cut the clips vids were too long .a lot of people didn't go cuz they thought it was going to rain . We met 2 go karts a pocket bike and another mini bike . Total riders -two karts, 3 minibikes and a lil pocket bike.:thumbsup:
Nice. Yeah post it up when you get it done.

Cool vid. I was telling my brother about it. We want to get together with you guys and go on a long ride. Heres a ride I took awhile back.

YouTube - Cruising on a Sunday afternoon.

YouTube - Sunset ride to Drew's place.
Nice ride. I don't know how u record with one hand . Its amazing how far u could get it a short period of time on a mini bike .the ride we did was like 8 or 9 miles .since it had rained the gate at the dam was closed cut our ride short. We were planning on a 20 mile ride .

Let's plan a big ride all together .I see posts on here from all around .let's get something going. It cuts out all the politics and b.s. from ana :thumbsup:

Nice ride. I don't know how u record with one hand . Its amazing how far u could get it a short period of time on a mini bike .the ride we did was like 8 or 9 miles .since it had rained the gate at the dam was closed cut our ride short. We were planning on a 20 mile ride .

Let's plan a big ride all together .I see posts on here from all around .let's get something going. It cuts out all the politics and b.s. from ana :thumbsup:
Yeah fun rides are a blast. You've seen the Fathers Day ride vid right ?