Rod & Kulture Mag -MINIBIKE PICS !!!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I tried to find the pictures online. But I couldn't find them?
The isssue isn't out yet, I think?

JD told me that it has me racing through the SFV streets.

Last edited:
hey ed, howd the bonanza turn out??

also, whens the next "FLAMES" gathering?
Hey Brian
The Bonanza turned out alright! I'm going to put a Hodaka engine in it. I picked one up about a month ago. It's bored 20 over with a dual spark plug head and bigger carb.
I think the next minibike night at Flames will be in April, I'll keep you posted.
:thumbsup:

That's right Ed , You SCORED :doah: ! A whole bunch of HODAKA stuff last month !
NAH,not really. Maddog scored,I only got 1 engine. I had to trade some Bonanza stuff to him just to get that .:sadcrying4: I don't like getting rid of Bonanza stuff,but I wanted an engine.
Are you getting ready for the dirt oval? I'm Ready:thumbsup:

NAH,not really. Maddog scored,I only got 1 engine. I had to trade some Bonanza stuff to him just to get that .:sadcrying4: I don't like getting rid of Bonanza stuff,but I wanted an engine.
Are you getting ready for the dirt oval? I'm Ready:thumbsup:
Hey Ed, You aint ready, not till we slap in that hopped up Tecumseh motor, then your ready......:thumbsup:

tomsprops

ED - Don't worry your Pretty LiL head about staying ahead of me Just Worry about trying to Keep Up ! :thefinger: Ya Know Ive been:weld: :hack: :grind:
on ant spare minute I've had ! Lucky for you I havent had many :doah: ! This F-*& $ # @ N work stuff is messin W/ my Minibike -N ! But Ya Know I'll be There ! :thumbsup:

ED - Don't worry your Pretty LiL head about staying ahead of me Just Worry about trying to Keep Up ! :thefinger: Ya Know Ive been:weld: :hack: :grind:
on ant spare minute I've had ! Lucky for you I havent had many :doah: ! This F-*& $ # @ N work stuff is messin W/ my Minibike -N ! But Ya Know I'll be There ! :thumbsup:
WAKE UP TOM,YOUR DREAMING AGAIN:confused: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomsprops

ED - One mans dreams could easly be anothers nitemares ? ! I have a day off this week and it's gonna all be about fabracating to fit a whole lotta power into TACOHELL !
I'm already thinking about the other races Like the Drags . If I can't run a VINTAGE 2-stroke mini . I'll call BOOYA ! ! on those Alley Mini's that need the
starter engines to run .
In the very FEW (the fewer the better! ) rules state" pull start only motors and no 2 strokes". If rules are ment to be Bent & Broken ! I'll bring an 50 yr Old VINTAGE westbend powered mini to Drag ! :thefinger:
It didn't matter at the Parking stucture races because those HOTDOG Alley bikes all blew-up anyways !

ED - One mans dreams could easly be anothers nitemares ? ! I have a day off this week and it's gonna all be about fabracating to fit a whole lotta power into TACOHELL !
I'm already thinking about the other races Like the Drags . If I can't run a VINTAGE 2-stroke mini . I'll call BOOYA ! ! on those Alley Mini's that need the
starter engines to run .
In the very FEW (the fewer the better! ) rules state" pull start only motors and no 2 strokes". If rules are ment to be Bent & Broken ! I'll bring an 50 yr Old VINTAGE westbend powered mini to Drag ! :thefinger:
It didn't matter at the Parking stucture races because those HOTDOG Alley bikes all blew-up anyways !
Yeah.the rules are no 2 strokes.no gears,and pull start. I think Paul is going to enforce the pull start to the alley boys. There is only one guy I want to beat at the drag race,he goes by the name of "THE CORONER". OH,WAIT,MAYBE TWO PEOPLE, YOU TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger:

Was my fever getting to me, or did I really wake up to really bad news from the scanner?
Hi Jeff
This morning we had our first soapbox race of the season. On the second race down the hill,my buddy Matt Garcia lost control of his car and ran into the back of a Lexus. He was pronouced dead at the hospital. Massive internal bleeding. He had a fullface helmet on but it seems he did not have the strap on.
Matt and Jessie were known as the SLUT KINGS.
Matt,if you can here me, R.I.P. BROTHER !!!

EVIL ED