Rup-pony?

VERY crudely stuck together in mini bike shape.
32875993_10215941785034341_5379164285874208768_n.jpg

Maybe a Roadster II frame?

Forks?

Wheels? 6 spokes, not 5 like Rupps on the eb, or 4 like CT70 Honda? Brake and speedo drive are nice.

Sno Pony 175cc, I have solid info, and it's evolved in to the current Hirth Ultralight/Parasail engine. Around 14hp@7k so not a killer. Sure, I have 4-5 HS50s, but this tickles my fancy.
It's "backwards" in the frame in pic, as I have to get the Salsbury 500 off so engine can rotate on mount. It'll be a mirror image, essentially. Not sure what I need to do for a driven clutch, but that will come to me. Has lighting coil, so I'm sure I'll hang lights and maybe a plate on it. I'll add a thread on it in the 2-cycle section once i get the clutch off and mount reworked.

TIA

I think the back half of the bike is Rupp but not the forks or bars. Pretty rough. Not sure what the wheels are from.:shrug: Have fun.:thumbsup:
Bars will likely go on the Maverick that came home with it, and put more dual-sport type bars and top clamp on here. Maybe some telescopic oil forks, XR75 etc, if the mood strikes.

It's s'posta be a beater, mutt, heap. LOL
I'll have well under $200 in it, complete. Decent power and suspension, all 40+ year old parts.

Last edited: