Rupp I put on eBay

How's it going I recently put a Rupp on eBay not sure what's going on but I called the guy trying to get a payment no answer so I'm just waiting to here back from him. If he dosent want it if anyone would like to buy it if this guy backs out which has happened to me on eBay a few times now let me know.

It's a 1971 Rupp but it's street legal it's a very nice clean great running bike. I would like to sell it because I'm in the market to buy a different kinda bike.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

markus

what is the bidders ebay name (not actual name the screename) so me and others can add them to our "blocked bidders" list so they cant bid on any of our items.

Sucks when that happens, I always make sure I follow through and take it through ebay resolution, that way a strike gets put against the bidders account when its all said and done.

thanks

There are a couple of people on ebay that bid the Rupp stuff up. Make sure you report the guy. There was a thread started that had some of there names but I can't find it.

capguncowboy

RachelMeirop?

Nah, that's not who it was. It shows as a relatively low feedback

2***t ( 5 )

Second chance offer it to 4***1 ( 191)

Last edited:
Okay well I tried calling the guy and texting him there was no answer... So I'm gunna move ahead if anyone wants to buy the rupp please let me know before I put it on eBay tonight the bike sold for 2100 on eBay , it's a 1971 Rupp with a street legal title.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

The guy who won it and didn't pays name was electricdepot2012

He only has like 5 transactions.:doah: I notice a lot of sellers tell the buyers to contact them before purchase if there feed back score is low. Might be a good idea. Think I saw he is from NY.

markus

Another good thing to do is set up the buyer requirements to block bidders who do not have a Paypal account and the minimum amounts of strikes against them. weeds out A LOT of the flim flam artists, if they are legit they will contact you and you can put them on an exclusion list if your OK with them bidding.