Rupp roadster 2 roller and parts lot

Complete roller. Add an engine and you're good to go. 2 frames one repainted. 2 upper and lower forks, 2 swing arms, correct exhaust and intake. New brake handles, clutch cover w/ decals and all brackets. Also have tank decals for the bike. New repop seat cover with snaps. 2 seat foams (one has a square missing from the bottom.) easy fix. Misc bolts. 2 tires one is a trails over is a Rupp trails but is dry rot in treads. Both nos. set of 12" wheels and 10" rear. I also have the 20 series driver and belt for the roller. This is a steal at $600 for everything.
I will not ship. If you have someone that will pick it up that's is ok. I can also store and deliver to windber for another $30 (gas money) if paid for upfront.

Attachments

A moderator deleted a post on this thread, but the thread is still reporting the post as active. Therefore, this post remains in the "un read" post list.

Oh dear god someone buy this before i do....you'd make up your money easy by selling some of those parts on ebay. Then you wud have a free Rupp roller...someone buy this fast! This is a cry for help. I dont want to do this.. Buy it!!

capguncowboy

I couldn't swing the cash right now, but I might be able to trade some Nascar tickets and a place to say for the Bristol Spring race. I'm with Johnny. I've been eyeing it for a few days and am fighting with myself. It's a great deal for sure.

vwfan79

I bought a similar lot a while back and made my money back plus built a free bike. If I was closer I would go pick it all up.