Rupp stuff

Ok, so I have two front fenders for 10" wheel models. The one fender is unfortunately a little bent, but the chrome is in good shape on it if you can correct the bends. Just minor surface rust and dirt, the chrome will clean up well. $10 plus shipping.

The other fender is straight and true, just has more surface rust. As you can see, I started to clean it up but never finished. I do believe that this will clean up well too. $20 plus shipping.

I have a set of handlebars from a 1970 Roadster, Chrome is rough, but you will get the brake levers that are on it as well. $10 plus shipping. Heck, just paint it and you are set.

Set of Rupp shocks, they are not seized, chrome is rough on the caps as you can see which is almost always the case. $10 plus shipping.

Set of headlight brackets for a Roadster 2. Minor surface rust which will clean up nice. $10 plus shipping.

Two rear fender/license plate brackets. $5 each.

Pair of 1970 and later footpegs, $5 for both.

I have a set of 1971 and up fork lowers, chrome is shot in the middle, really nice springs though. One has the brake tab. $10.

Pretty nice pair of 1971 and up fork lowers. Springs are nice on this one set as well. $20.

Rough brake lever. I do have the other piece of the clamp for this, I just do not have it in the picture. $3.

12" rear swingarm, one broken tab as you can see, but since these swingarms are symmetrical you can just flip it over and the other side will work perfect. Hopefully you know what I mean. $5.

10" rear swingarm, one broken tab as you can see, but since these swingarms are symmetrical you can just flip it over and the other side will work perfect. $5.

1970 10" rear swingarm, very nice piece, just a little rusty. No cracks or bends in this one. $15.

1971 and up expanding drum brake. Nice piece, it's all there and works great. $15.

Front and rear axle and the headbolt for a 1970 Roadster. I do have the other chain adjuster, it is just not in the picture. $10.

Handlebar clamps. $5.

Side reflector tabs. $5.

All kinds of driven TC pieces. $2 for each part. Jackshafts are $5 each.

Fork upper for 1971 and up bikes. $5.

If you buy three or more things from me I will take 10% off. I am fair on shipping and prefer paypal. I will put up pictures in a moment.

Ok, so I have two front fenders for 10" wheel models. The one fender is unfortunately a little bent, but the chrome is in good shape on it if you can correct the bends. Just minor surface rust and dirt, the chrome will clean up well. $10 plus shipping.

The other fender is straight and true, just has more surface rust. As you can see, I started to clean it up but never finished. I do believe that this will clean up well too. $20 plus shipping.

I have a set of handlebars from a 1970 Roadster, Chrome is rough, but you will get the brake levers that are on it as well. $10 plus shipping. Heck, just paint it and you are set. Sold

Set of Rupp shocks, they are not seized, chrome is rough on the caps as you can see which is almost always the case. $10 plus shipping.

Set of headlight brackets for a Roadster 2. Minor surface rust which will clean up nice. $10 plus shipping. Sold

Two rear fender/license plate brackets. $5 each. One left

Pair of 1970 and later footpegs, $5 for both. Sold

I have a set of 1971 and up fork lowers, chrome is shot in the middle, really nice springs though. One has the brake tab. $10. Sold

Pretty nice pair of 1971 and up fork lowers. Springs are nice on this one set as well. $20.

Rough brake lever. I do have the other piece of the clamp for this, I just do not have it in the picture. $3. Sold

12" rear swingarm, one broken tab as you can see, but since these swingarms are symmetrical you can just flip it over and the other side will work perfect. Hopefully you know what I mean. $5. Sold

10" rear swingarm, one broken tab as you can see, but since these swingarms are symmetrical you can just flip it over and the other side will work perfect. $5.

1970 10" rear swingarm, very nice piece, just a little rusty. No cracks or bends in this one. $15.

1971 and up expanding drum brake. Nice piece, it's all there and works great. $15. Sold

Front and rear axle and the headbolt for a 1970 Roadster. I do have the other chain adjuster, it is just not in the picture. $10. Sold

Handlebar clamps. $5. Sold

Side reflector tabs. $5.

All kinds of driven TC pieces. $2 for each part. Jackshafts are $5 each. Sold

Fork upper for 1971 and up bikes. $5. Sold

If you buy three or more things from me I will take 10% off. I am fair on shipping and prefer paypal. I will put up pictures in a moment.
See updates above