Salvaged Bonanza

Well i dug this out of an old barn, the front end was damaged, looks like someone ran into a tree or something, so im working on a new front end and eventually working my way to completing it. I have a 6.5 horsepower engine going in with just a centri. clutch for now, and ill post more pics as the project comes along.

yeah i'm trying to get it done in time for christmas to give to my son, it should be all mocked up hopefully by the end of the weekend then i can tear it down and paint it up nice.

richs

yea to that !! I picked up a old 68 rupp frame at carlile for my 6 year old girl to ride we have spent many saterdays working on it to get it ready for windber next year great way to spend time with the kids and teach them what working towards a goal is all about :scooter::thumbsup::drinkup:

All about windber

yea to that !! I picked up a old 68 rupp frame at carlile for my 6 year old girl to ride we have spent many saterdays working on it to get it ready for windber next year great way to spend time with the kids and teach them what working towards a goal is all about :scooter::thumbsup::drinkup:
Hello are u and the kids going 2 windber next year? I will be their Im the welder down in the corner
:scooter:

jeep4me

Okay, call me retarded, but what is Windber, were is it located and when does it take place? I'm not familiar with the shows yet.

Steve , you keep asking the dumb questions and ill keep not having to.LOL thanks guy , looks like we both have a bit to learn about what when and where the events are. take care, oh....wednesday gonna work ok next week? if not let me know. ill call first of course. jonnybiker

Finally done

Well its been done for a while now but the camera went on the fritz and had to wait and replace it, but it was done in time for christmas morning.:thumbsup:

richs

:drinkup::drinkup:hey hent & offroadwhatever I dont live in pa i live by heagerstown md 15 mins from pa 1.5 from carlisle near greencastle realy looking for some guys to go riding with within around here:drinkup: