Saved from the Crusher

Found this while I was out scrounging araound. The guy was about 20 feet away on his bucket loader when I spotted it.

It does have the bracket which I assume was for the Hodaka exhaust and a tail light mounted on the rear fender mount (broken), I guess I need to look for wheels and the front lower forks to get it ready to build.

Is that sheet metal on the front downtubes factory?, if not the PO did a good job of fitting it.

Bonanza MX, Nice find !!! Sheet metal on the down tubes is not factory. Just fix that spacer on the lower leg. Grind the old one off and make a new one and weld it on. Lower legs are hard to find

I could weld that piece on, I'm new to welding but doing pretty good. plus the axle does go through the lower fork tube so it's not like the front wheel can fall off. Thanks Big

bigevilone2, are there still some of those shells for the gas tanks floating around? I saw somewhere that somebody made the shells. When the time comes I may have to send that seatpan to Kenny and see what he can do with it.

I'm not planning on parting it out, but I will let you know if I decide not to keep it. I'm still working on the Sears and the ARCO, so this one is on the back burner for now. I may start keeping an eye out for the parts to get it up and going. The good news is I may be sending you the seat pan :rolleyes: