Sear Roper for mini bike.. Scrub Brake

Are you looking for used or new replacement and how many ?
Member Roadrunner and I have been searching for either nos or sand cast replacements for a while. When and if they come up for sale anywhere, they don’t last long. With as many as Bird put out, you would think some would be around. Maybe folks discard the whole scrub brake set-up. They work really well. Idk

Member Roadrunner and I have been searching for either nos or sand cast replacements for a while. When and if they come up for sale anywhere, they don’t last long. With as many as Bird put out, you would think some would be around. Maybe folks discard the whole scrub brake set-up. They work really well. Idk
Sat, Thank you... don’t fit ... Look the pics ?? Most fit doesn’t .... Marilyn...

Attachments

Wondered why you where looking for a Bird scrub brake pad . OldMiniBikes use to sell them in the vintage part section. I can't find where they have them anymore . They must be sold out and not being reproduced ? If you PM me I have a couple good used ones I took off and new ones that I had made for myself .