So many hairdyers, so little time.

its a 300 supercharger like the other superchargers that were put up in here
Technically speaking a turbo is a supercharger as well this one just happens to be mechanically driven

I consider a turbocharger a turbocharger and a supercharger a supercharger sorry for the miscommunication.

65ShelbyClone

Turbos are in fact superchargers, but they get their name because a turbine is what drives the compressor portion.

are you planning on using this or a 300 on a single cyl build or just for shelf art? If you use one will the carb be mounted before the blower or blow through the carb?
No real plan, just thinking about using it on a single. I have a decent GX340 that is the best candidate right now. I also picked up a Kawasaki Ninja 600 for the engine a while back, but if I do anything with that, it will probably involve a turbo.

I'm reluctant to run the supercharger wet because it wasn't designed to. Many people do, but I can't find anything about the long-term durability when doing that. I think the shaft seals are actually the ones on the bearings.

Do you mean something like this
You may already know this, but that blower is going to move air in the wrong direction if it's installed as the photos show.

Wax

Turbos are in fact superchargers, but they get their name because a turbine is what drives the compressor portion.

No real plan, just thinking about using it on a single. I have a decent GX340 that is the best candidate right now. I also picked up a Kawasaki Ninja 600 for the engine a while back, but if I do anything with that, it will probably involve a turbo.

I'm reluctant to run the supercharger wet because it wasn't designed to. Many people do, but I can't find anything about the long-term durability when doing that. I think the shaft seals are actually the ones on the bearings.

You may already know this, but that blower is going to move air in the wrong direction if it's installed as the photos show.
Yeah thanks I am just playing around at the moment. Im not sure if it will ever happen or not