SoCal NitroFest2 2011 Barona 1/8th mile Drags

So just got the word from nitro drew . Barona wants us back at the end of the month . No exact date yet but it will be at the end of the month.
Requirements are:
Dot helmet
Riding jacket, armour or long sleeve shirt.
Jeans
Boots or racing shoes
Clutch & Chain guard
5mph off the track is a big must . Last time guys were still going fast.

Stay tuned for the actual date. This heads up is so you guys could get ready.

Last edited:
Yup . Way different atmosphere. Hot rods everywhere. The crowd loved us last time . This time should be better . This is our stepping stone guys. Let's take advantage and help our sport grow.
absolutely.

but lets ALL remember to act professionally out there. it does not matter what you ride or drive, it is a must to act like a pro.

acting out, speeding, being a dumb ass will get us a dont show up again response.

that means,

1. be responsible for you and everyone with you
2. clean up your mess (put trash in cans, put waste oil in drop off, or take with you)
3. save the party for the house afterwords, so no drinking or smoking there (if you cant wait a few hours for a beer or a blunt, stay home)
4. speeding through the pits, testing your clutch in the pits, and playing a jackass on or off the track, is a sure fire way to be shown the exit.
5. show up with ALL the mandatory safety equipment they are asking for, or dont get all pissed when they tell you that you can't run without it.

keep us all informed of the dates. i really hope i can get the day off to go watch.

absolutely.

but lets ALL remember to act professionally out there. it does not matter what you ride or drive, it is a must to act like a pro.

acting out, speeding, being a dumb ass will get us a dont show up again response.

that means,

1. be responsible for you and everyone with you
2. clean up your mess (put trash in cans, put waste oil in drop off, or take with you)
3. save the party for the house afterwords, so no drinking or smoking there (if you cant wait a few hours for a beer or a blunt, stay home)
4. speeding through the pits, testing your clutch in the pits, and playing a jackass on or off the track, is a sure fire way to be shown the exit.
5. show up with ALL the mandatory safety equipment they are asking for, or dont get all pissed when they tell you that you can't run without it.

keep us all informed of the dates. i really hope i can get the day off to go watch.

Yup the drinking was a issue. I didn't see anybody smoking. Hope everyone acts with common sence but those breaking rules should be 86ed . Another issue was people parking in the pits .get there early if you want a spot . If not park up the hill.

Plan on there being constant changes to the rules being that we are the first minibikes to run on the track. We are gonna be held to the JR. dragster standards, and I am sure that will go as far as MPH as well as safety items. Please be professional, and follow the rules so that we can continue to do this or else we can just close up shop now and go home.

Those guys are always chickening out. Lots of talk though
chickening out? its because i dont live in la. 2 hour drive to ride a minibike, if gas wasn't so expensive then yea. plus my dad works 13 hours a day 7 days a week.. when i get a car an job im making sure i have saturdays off for this

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
chickening out? its because i dont live in la. 2 hour drive to ride a minibike, if gas wasn't so expensive then yea. plus my dad works 13 hours a day 7 days a week.. when i get a car an job im making sure i have saturdays off for this
You are closer to Barona than we are. It took us 2 hours to get there it should only take you 1 hour.

Are you EAST of Los Angeles ??