Speedometer/Tachometer Gauge

I have done a lot of digging years ago on speedo's and tachs. There were cheap tach's on ebay that would work correctly with our one pulse per revolution ignitions but they were very slow response. Only tach I would recommend would be the autometer jr dragster tach. They are expensive but I have found them cheaper used here on OldMiniBikes from members and from ebay. The speedo/tach you showed would work fine for speed but you need to know the number of cylinders the tach is able to work from and I couldn't find it in the description. Most auto tach's can sork on 4,6,8 cylinders but not 1 pulse per rotation like our engines. So you could write to the seller and ask but remember out engines operate at 1 pulse per rotation.

Li'l Popeye

So I have a question. Obviously, motorcycles have gauges, but I'm wondering how I can put one on a minibike/predator engine. I've seen people hook up mini tachs but is it possible to hook up a speedometer/tachometer gauge to them? Something like this ebay.com tachometer/speedometer gauge. Thanks!
Here's mine (€25,- Aliexpress) see video... I have also installed a fuel sensor in gastank and now it reads how full the gastank is, too. It came without the fuel sensor, but with speedsensor and magnets. Speed kan be set to mph or km/h.

Here's mine (€25,- Aliexpress) see video... I have also installed a fuel sensor in gastank and now it reads how full the gastank is, too. It came without the fuel sensor, but with speedsensor and magnets. Speed kan be set to mph or km/h.
do you have a video on installing it? well i guess i could look rq lmao