Sprocket for Doodlebug etc.

Actually I posted this as a reply in the Doodlebug Governor thread and realized I just hijacked.
My applogies

But
Can someone please tell me the source of the rear sprocket. Posts have been made about an 80t blank sprocket for $14.00 I have been looking around but there are many different 80t sprockets and I would like to purchase one that would work.

Thanks in advance

Greg

Last edited:

delray

smoothy,i have posted in the past on getting a blank sprocket from motionindusties for $14, but you will have to machine out the center and drill six holes.
https://www.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mi/index.jsp
just look up location and you can see if there is one close to you:thumbsup:
if you cant machine the center out? you might want to go with a bolt on jackshaft.(maybe bestway,but will cost little more)
:scooter:.................................

delray

Thanks for the quick response. There is a location in my area (Cleveland) and I can get the machining done by a friend.
There are many differnet types and such so would you be so kind as to include a part no. of the sprocket I need to purchase

Thank you

8ball
I did have an email @visn.net and I was getting emails from the band. I saw you on this forum and I was going to inquire if this is indeed 8ball from the band 8ball? I assume it is
If so did you guys ever get a drummer?