sprocket ?

Hello all,
Does anyone know where to get sprockets for this type of axle? This is not my axle or picture, I grabbed it from Mr. Gumpits pics but I have one like with a 45 tooth sprocket that I'm real sure is a 420 size chain. I am looking for a size 35 version that has the 4 hole mounting pattern. Any help would be great. This is for my TRI Rod

OldMiniBikes wearhouse has it all!
I don't think they will have that though :doah: You will need to buy a blank sprocket and have it milled and drilled :doah: and why do you want to go from 40/41 to 35 :shrug: I would stay with the heavier chain :thumbsup: Do you have the old sprocket? if so I could cut the center hole for you and drill the mounting holes :thumbsup: just buy the new sprocket and pay shipping :thumbsup: or find someone with a lathe and a drill press in your area :thumbsup:

I don't think they will have that though :doah: You will need to buy a blank sprocket and have it milled and drilled :doah: and why do you want to go from 40/41 to 35 :shrug: I would stay with the heavier chain :thumbsup: Do you have the old sprocket? if so I could cut the center hole for you and drill the mounting holes :thumbsup: just buy the new sprocket and pay shipping :thumbsup: or find someone with a lathe and a drill press in your area :thumbsup:
oops I shoulda checked srry im out lol

Does it have the weird off set pattern?? Like 4 inches across, two inches stacked on each other, bolt pattern??? You'll never find that one just ready to bolt on probably.. If your 420 sprocket is bad, I think I have extras, but a 35 chain never existed that I know of, and is pretty small for hauling a machine like that..

wjustice

I tried Outdoordistributor but they were back ordered for 45 days and they were almost $50 + shipping :doah:
If the Northerntool one will fit that's a good price :thumbsup:
But I got my blank at Motion Industries and machined it my self for $20 :thumbsup: