Stretched Azusa drag bike.

Question. I've never raced go karts or done much high performance stuff with small air- cooled engines, so my question is- Will you need that much rear tire or is that "overkill"? I'm not asking this being a smart :censure:. I'm just naive in this area. All my experience is with high perf. automotive engines. If it needs even half that much rear tire, I'm really impressed and want to see a video. Well, I'd like to see a video anyway. I want to build a mini a little hotter than stock and build my own drag style frame. That's a few projects down the line though. What you have so far looks great.

Question. I've never raced go karts or done much high performance stuff with small air- cooled engines, so my question is- Will you need that much rear tire or is that "overkill"? I'm not asking this being a smart :censure:. I'm just naive in this area. All my experience is with high perf. automotive engines. If it needs even half that much rear tire, I'm really impressed and want to see a video. Well, I'd like to see a video anyway. I want to build a mini a little hotter than stock and build my own drag style frame. That's a few projects down the line though. What you have so far looks great.
With the jr. dragster clutch I think I might need a little bit more tire on the launch...looks meaner too.