Super Bronc Parts

Wanted:
1.) Super Bronc gas tank

2.) Spindle that goes between the front wheel and the brake (drum or disc)

3.) Advice on how to add brakes to rear wheel, if I order a 1" Comet TAV with jackshaft from OMBWharehouse. (Can I use a band brake system on the jackshaft?)

Dandy lion

Big Jim

Wanted:

3.) Advice on how to add brakes to rear wheel, if I order a 1" Comet TAV with jackshaft from OMBWharehouse. (Can I use a band brake system on the jackshaft?)

Dandy lion
take some engineering, but it can be done, someone has a modified JS on their Bronc Jeep2003 I think? Look in the photo section...

MNGB

You don't say what model Super Bronc you have but I have a Trail Bronc and a VT7 Super Bronc both have a drun brake on the jackshaft and both work good, the VT7 has a front wheel brake but as Ron says its mostly for looks it does some braking but not that good.
GB in MN:scooter:

I can't tell you anything about model, as it all started with me looking for a heavier chasis for my large frame. Useng sold me a Bronc frame, some shocks, and a rear wheel. I've been gathering parts from hither & yon for two years. Sandblasting is done, ready to primer & paint. I'd like to start assembly. I've got a nice (jeep4me) 7hp Briggs with a 1" 10T (oldsalts) clutch (40-41) for a direct drive. I was going to use a clutch, band brake but I've been looking at a Comet set up at OldMiniBikes. I'll check out jeep2003.