Super Bronc VT-8 For Parts or Complete

I'm looking to sell my VT-8 Super Bronc Complete, or, if I can get enough people interested in enough of the bike,I'll part it out, please reach out to me at

throttlewideopen33@yahoo.com

Located in Eastern Iowa

CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA AREA

Complete Bike, I'd Take $500

IF your interested in parts, include the part your after on this bike, and what your willing to pay, and I'll do my best to get a deal done with you. I except PayPal as a form of payment. For those on the fence about my trustworthiness, please reach out to me, and I can give you my eBay sellers name, so you can scope out my feedback, been 100% for many years! Thanks again everyone, hope to year from a few of you.

Attachments

I'm looking to sell my VT-8 Super Bronc Complete, or, if I can get enough people interested in enough of the bike,I'll part it out, please reach out to me at

throttlewideopen33@yahoo.com

Located in Eastern Iowa

CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA AREA

Complete Bike, I'd Take $500

IF your interested in parts, include the part your after on this bike, and what your willing to pay, and I'll do my best to get a deal done with you. I except PayPal as a form of payment. For those on the fence about my trustworthiness, please reach out to me, and I can give you my eBay sellers name, so you can scope out my feedback, been 100% for many years! Thanks again everyone, hope to year from a few of you.
Sent you a email. Thank You