Surplus Center Lincoln, Ne.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?catname=&qty=1&item=12-975

I bought one of these today. Im gonna try to figure out the best battery setup and smallest possible to work good on one of my trikes.
If I did it right? It draws 330ma according to my volt meter. Is that alot or not much at all? I had a buddy tell me to try a "breakaway Trailer breaks" battery since its so small... Any input woukld be great to hear if you have a good idea what to use.

Thank you for posting the information on the coil over shocks. I've thought about purchasing these for awhile. Seems like a good value, as they look identical to the ones that sell on Ebay for $ 20.00 (or more) each- are they? Are they of adequate stiffness for a big guy, say 250+lbs.? In the product description it states: "Extended length 12 " Is that the same as the eye-to-eye length or is that the overall length? I need 12" from the center of one eye to the other eye. Thanks for any help.
Michael

Thank you for posting the information on the coil over shocks. I've thought about purchasing these for awhile. Seems like a good value, as they look identical to the ones that sell on Ebay for $ 20.00 (or more) each- are they? Are they of adequate stiffness for a big guy, say 250+lbs.? In the product description it states: "Extended length 12 " Is that the same as the eye-to-eye length or is that the overall length? I need 12" from the center of one eye to the other eye. Thanks for any help.
Michael
They are good. Im 210lbs and they are what your asking....12'' eye to eye

This is my #1000 post!

Last edited: