Sweet Montgomery Wards gilson on ebay

You really think you have things figured out huh. I come back here because, guess what, the Wards sold just now. Thought I'd post a comment about that and guess what I see, you and more insignificant posts...

I'm glad you find this all entertaining.

You really think you have things figured out huh. I come back here because, guess what, the Wards sold just now. Thought I'd post a comment about that and guess what I see, you and more insignificant posts...

I'm glad you find this all entertaining.
Insignificant...but yet you keep responding. First off...you stuck your nose into a comment I left for a friend. But you chose to address me with your crap. Plain and simple...don't talk to me....don't send me more PMs about whatever trying to talk to me. Just stalk from far away like the others.

Nice Bill, you're doing a lot for this web site, and the hobby in general. It's getting late, go to bed.
You wanna stick your nose into something and keep it going....but then try to correct someone....ya you are a typical contributor I see. I see nothing funny...

Last edited:
If [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] wonders why activity is down this is would be a good example. A simple alert thread turns into a negative, offensive, discrimatory, bullying thread with competition to get in the last word. Good job everyone!