tahoe or blazer

delray

i just purchase a 1999 tahoe. last year body style and 2door built(blazer). also last year for the small block chevy 350. i don't know how many chevys made of them in 99? looks like a blazer,but they call it a tahoe. tahoe's are 4 doors? maybe they call it a tahoe because of the rear barn doors(rare i don't see that on 2doors models), instead of the tailgate? to cheap to put blazer emblems on? has all the tahoe options? i just don't know why they call it a tahoe? has anybody seen anything like this?

delray

jesse8931,thats not a real blazer:thumbdown:I call them s-10 blazers. my sister has a gmc model with the 4.3 vortex,good little motor :thumbsup:

delray

your right offroadwhatever8:thumbsup:thats a real blazer. back when you could still take the back half of the top off:thumbsup: i have 3/4 ton springs on the front of that and holds that old heavy plow unit all day. really does a awesome job plowing and going threw the snow. its kind of funny when it snows real heavy on the roads and none of the new 4x4trucks&suv's with low profile design tires can keep up with me going threw the snow. i still have the stock tires(235/75-15)on the truck and a with 3/4-full tank of gas it really cuts threw the snow good:thumbsup:

Looks like a clean truck. Didn't they Adopt the Tahoe name in 93 for the full size and the S10 got the Blazer name? Tahoe was an option package but then became marketing name to the best of my knowledge.