rudedog

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Good morning,

Do you have any mini bike rollers for sale? I have been looking in the Houston area online but I have not had any luck.
    Hey Rude Dog, I've got a TAV2 coming and will go on my Bonanza Rat Bike. Has the Robin 5hp and by the looks of your set up on your 7hp I will have to mount it @ a pretty steep angle or do some heavy mods to make it work...check my photos and tell me what you think....
    Thanks, yeah it would be for me . I wiegh about 210. How about the top end was there any change. Some things I have read say its like having an over drive gear without changing the rear sprocket. Have you concidered reducing you rear gear for less torque ane more top end. I thinks thats what I'm going to do, maybe a 48 tooth for the rear.
    Hey. I was looking at your pictures of you torque converter installment and was wandering if they are worth it to get. What were some of the differences you noticed. Mostly interested in the change in top end if any. I think I under stand how they work, by squeezing the top belt it forces it up and out to a larger diameter and the opposite for the rear or driven belt. Does it wear down the belt fast? If you could let me know a thing or two that would be great..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…