Taking the trike for a ride on the ice

Hi Randy : I guess it's all about the rewards being able to ride your trike after all the hard work. Just how thick is the ice on the big pond ? What you need is more riders having fun too.
Steve :scooter:

:doah: well ya gotta dress in layers. Thick ones. :lol: YEAH buddy you need to get a little circle track going. Get all the snow and crap blown into a circle berm all the way around, smooth in the middle, and four or five guys all slideways as hell... :scooter: That's about the funnest way of doing it. :freakout:

I got 1 frame back from the sandblaster.I will start working on that one. Hopefully I can have it together before the ice melts. If not I will have to run circles around my brother in law and his golf cart... I dont know how thick the ice is but it is plenty thick. It is definitely cold... But fun as hell...

That looks like a blast! You seem to be getting quite a bit out of that clone. Do you have a TAV or anything, or just a centrifugal clutch?

That looks like a blast! You seem to be getting quite a bit out of that clone. Do you have a TAV or anything, or just a centrifugal clutch?
30 series torque converter. 7" driven. 54t sprocket on differential and 10t on jackshaft... I'm 340 pounds and it moves me uphill with no problems...Randy

Man looks fun, do you have a cover on the converter??????? I might get mine out tomorrow in 9" of snow. Were supposed to get 6-7 more inches on Monday. Might be fun.......:wink: