TAV for sale

I have an original complete CAT99 made by Comet available. This is a torque converter much like the TAV30's and TAV2's, but this is an earlier model that uses a 5/8" belt (still asymmetric like the TAV30 and TAV2). This item is used. You can still acquire belts for these at gokartsupply.com, but I do have an original comet belt for this which comes with it. Everything is here (cover not pictured but it is included, it is actually a TAV 30 cover) and the unit works great. I had listed another one of these (it is the same picture, but they look about identical) that I have a few days ago on the forums here which is broken, but this one is in good condition and works great! I am selling this unit for $120 plus shipping. The big selling point on this one is the fact that before the TAV30 came out, the CAT99 appears to have been the commonly used unit on vintage bikes. Therefore, this would be a good buy if you are looking to make a bike that you have that used one of these historically accurate. Or if you are simply looking for a TAV this will work great to fill that void as well.

Last edited: