tecumseh hmsk80 8hp parts

have a selection of used good parts that i'm selling... the crank has alittle wear from the rod which and can be fixed. the piston is fine.
hope this price are ok.

stator-$10
cam-20
sidecover-20
head-10
gastank-15
flywheel-25
carb-45
coil-10
manifold-5
lifters-5
breather-8
dipstick-8
tins-5
crank-25
piston-20

supernova and jeep u both are looking for the flywheel and stator i have both will let u both figure out who wants it...
The way it should have been worded is: Supernova has first dibs given he dug up a near forgotten thread and bumped it to the top as well as sent the 1st PM, a mistake on my part looking back. I declined because I thought the way you do business is jacked up and I'm being civil here!:hammer: I was ready to pay till I realized what you had done, a very unprofessional way to do business here in the OldMiniBikes classifieds!:thumbdown:

well as i said in my pm to u if u wanted it i was goin to let u have it but then u came back and said no let him have it i dont need it so what u tell me this now???? if 2 people want the same item i let them know theres more than one person wanting it... cause i aint looking for people that say they want things then never get back to u..... u pay u get u dont pay then it goes to the next person......... thank you. i'm not hear to piss anyone off hear to enjoy the fun of motors and minibikes and if i have stuff to sell then i do!

Last edited:
Point is I bumped the thread and sent a PM inquiring as to whether it fit my HM80, that was me showing interest putting me at the front of the line at least by the standards of common courtesy. Jeep saw the bumped thread evidently and sent a PM, that would still put me 1st. When you told me I all of a sudden was competing for it I was done, I wont do business with someone that would pull some crap like that. I'll find one or keep pull starting my SuperBronc.:thumbdown: If I had to guess I'd say you're a kid, I could be wrong but it sure seems that way. Oh and if were pissed off this would have been a very ugly post, it's merely the facts. Jeep should have been told to wait and see if I wanted it for sure. I told you you to let him have it because you introduced the fact someone else wanted it, that did piss me off given I revived the thread and PMd you first. Shady deal IMO

Last edited:
LOL! i'm actually not a kid but if u wanna consider me one thats fine i still am anyways! :laugh: if u pmed me first or last u didnt even know if u wanted it cause u had to check first? whatever u wanna think is fine but i aint no shadydeal..

LOL! i'm actually not a kid but if u wanna consider me one thats fine i still am anyways! :laugh: if u pmed me first or last u didnt even know if u wanted it cause u had to check first? whatever u wanna think is fine but i aint no shadydeal..
So I had to step away from the computer and log off between PMs, I cant stay logged on as my life does not allow it. You should have been more patient rather than make it seem so urgent that I give you an answer. I wanted to check if I could use my stator and coil so I could not give you an answer right away, you do remember me asking about compatibility don't you? I technically had it in my basket but was not ready to check out. It seems the prospect of a sale caused you to throw common courtesy out the window! Hell Steve would likely not have even seen it if not for my bumping it to the top, you're welcome by the way!

I think the time between Jeep4me's posting and mine tell the story pretty accurately. As does post #11. Backpeddle all you like but you cant un-ring the bell.:hammer:

That said I'll not continue this nonsensical back and forth with you, Jeep4me has offered me the flywheel you sold him so it's all good anyway. :thumbsup: