Tecumseh HS40 Hi-Po Cam/Used block-sidecover

Sometime/somewhere there MUST have been Hi Performance camshafts made for the Tecumseh HS40 and I would like to find one. I believe I have EVERY other Hi-Po part for these engines ever manufactured for the exception of the camshaft. All of the HS40's I have checked have exactly the same actual valve lift which is .194 Int and .187 Ex. I would assume the HS50 is the same-maybe someone can verify this? ALSO I need a HS40 block and sidecover, bearing or not, that is already been bored .020 and is wasted or just one needing bored that someone doesn't want to fool with. Reason being I have a BIG piston I want to use and don't want to waste a block that can still be "restored". I don't want to spend $150 on a block just to hog out. Let me know what you have-Thanks. Bill:thumbsup:

hi if you want a bigger bore you can just use a hs50 block, even if you bored out the hs40 block you could not get it as big as a hs50 block is stock, all of the internals will fit from a hs40 too a hs50 motor, all but the piston & rings, i have built a few, so been there & done it.. will