Tecumseh Part 611087

Hello All,
I am looking for tecumseh part number 611087, which is a flywheel with the charging magnets on the inside and external solid state ignition. I think this is a hard to find part as I can't seem to locate anywhere.

Thanks everyone and this site rocks!!!

Brian

This is kind of long story.

The engine is a craftsmen tiller engine which cross references to an H60-75487N. Great engine and runs well. I want to add a lighting coil, but need the appropriate flywheel to go with the appropriate stator. The stator number is 611113, which I already have from another project, but worked fine when removed. The appropriate flywheel to match the stator is 611087, which from what I can see is mostly on H50's but that is okay.

If I am missing something, let me know, but I think I am asking for the correct part. If you have any suggestions to add lighting to my engine, I am open to suggestions. I could always go back to points and condenser and use an under flywheel alternator, but i would have to change the crank and bearing seal if I remember correct. Not to mention I would have to purchase all the parts, points/condenser/alternator, crank, seals, and still be looking for a flywheel.

Thanks to anyone reading. I am astounded at the amount of people on here that like Tecumseh engines. I was pretty sure at one point I was the last.