Tecumseh steel half tank?

Addicted 2 Minis

I bought it thinking I could use it on one of my H25's but it's different than the ones I have?. I paid $80 for it without knowing it was the type with the riv-nuts on the back of the tank, Mine have them on the bottom, I don't have the bottom bracket for it so it's useless to me. Tank is in pretty good shape inside and out but it looks like the solder around one of the riv-nuts needs to be re-soldered. I'm just looking to get what I paid for it, $80 plus $15 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48, PayPal Friends and family preferred. Located in Brown City, MI if you want to pick it up.

-A2M

IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG

I bought it thinking I could use it on one of my H25's but it's different than the ones I have?. I paid $80 for it without knowing it was the type with the riv-nuts on the back of the tank, Mine have them on the bottom, I don't have the bottom bracket for it so it's useless to me. Tank is in pretty good shape inside and out but it looks like the solder around one of the riv-nuts needs to be re-soldered. I'm just looking to get what I paid for it, $80 plus $15 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48, PayPal Friends and family preferred. Located in Brown City, MI if you want to pick it up.

-A2M

View attachment 297210
View attachment 297211
View attachment 297212
View attachment 297213
Is the tank still available? How’s the inside?